My short story, "The Corners of My Mind" will be included in this anthology, due to be published on 1st November 2019. All proceeds to the Scoliosis Association UK (SAUK)

Stop Press! As from today, 04/10/2019, this is now available for Pre-order:

* * * 



Welcome to my Blog.

This is all rather new to me, so bear with me while I try and get things right!

I have always been interested in history but my horizons have broadened since I began working for Helen Hollick at Discovering Diamonds - a dedicated review site for historical fiction by, largely, Independent (Indie) authors who don't have the muscle power of mainstream publishers behind them. It is these authors that I hope to promote and highlight on these pages.

What I hope to  do is present to you interviews with some of those authors who's books have thrilled and excited me.

Also featured will be photographs that I have taken  of various historical places I have visited, and some of my own scribblings - short stories, articles and some extracts from my own WIPs.
I hope you enjoy having a look around and that you will come back often to find out what is new. Please don't hesitate to comment or contact me (Note: I haven't yet worked out how to get a comments box under each new article, so until then, you will find it at the bottom of the page). I plan to update about 3 times a week, so if you would like to keep up to date,  please 'follow' me. Besides, it does my ego good!

You can also find me on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/richard.tearle.33
and Twitter:  https://twitter.com/lordf34

Richard

Obligatory Notice:
This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services and analyse traffic. Your IP address and user-agent are shared with Google along with performance and security metrics to ensure quality of service, generate usage statistics, and to detect and address abuse.


4 comments:

  1. Wonderful! Welcome to the Bloggersphere!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Helen! So new to it that I missed your comment! It IS supposed to notify me!! Thank you so much for your support and inspiration

      Delete
  2. I’m interested, and look forward to your posts .

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you, Rick. am working on a schedule so I hope to be able to update regularly

    ReplyDelete